We’re joined by Bob Summerwill, Community Ambassador at Sweetbridge, an ambitious project that aims to change the way global business operates at a fundamental level. While supply chains account for about two-thirds of the World’s GDP, value is trapped in non-liquid assets sitting in warehouses, on store shelves, or in the form of outstanding invoices. Sweetbridge acts as a sort of OSI model for global business. In the Sweetbridge economy, working capital is freed up by enabling individuals and organizations to borrow from themselves interest-free.
Support the show, consider donating: BTC: 1CD83r9EzFinDNWwmRW4ssgCbhsM5bxXwg ETH: 0x8cdb49ca5103Ce06717C4daBBFD4857183f50935 According to the World Bank, universal financial access is vital to reducing poverty, and lack of access to credit plays a sign…
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest #cryptocurrency and #blockchain developments with our free news aggrega… https://t.co/7bkb5Osnsc 2018-03-11
- Interesting paper compares #ICO regs in 25 jurisdictions https://t.co/ES2nSpMn72 2018-03-11
- Pay for your Crypto Valley membership by mining #monero or just do it as a donation. https://t.co/6L4n54Pbza… https://t.co/tKCKqWLUkA 2018-03-12
- Are you a #blockchain or #crypto investor interested in high quality #startups deal flow from the Crypto Valley? A… https://t.co/1DmmiW1jKN 2018-03-13
- Looking for staff for your #blockchain startup? Or want to advertise an open post? Association members can advertis… https://t.co/dVLmsbIrg2 2018-03-14
- Access a growing library of academic, economic and industry research applicable to the #blockchain ecosystem… https://t.co/sN2UAX0KU8 2018-03-15
- We are Influencer of the Year! Congratulations to all of the association members that continue to work so diligentl… https://t.co/rj15C8BOg3 2018-03-16
- Submit your pitch to the #blockchain challenge by 30 April 2018 for a chance to compete in front of leading investo… https://t.co/oNFSqWM5Qi 2018-03-16
- CVA real proud to be named Influencer of the Year at the #swissfintechawards! Great recognition for us and the ecos… https://t.co/tExWmIwULE 2018-03-16
- Looking for funding for your #blockchain startup? Access a growing collection of investors specializing in… https://t.co/D3KPiHoGm0 2018-03-17
- Register now for the Crypto Valley Conference in June 2018. Pushing the boundaries of academic research in… https://t.co/DcJG55oSjE 2018-03-17
We are very proud to announce that the Crypto Valley Association has been named “Fintech Influencer of the Year” at the Swiss Fintech Awards.
CVA member Reto Gadient, whose inaugural CryptoMountain Rocks last year is now legendary, is offering a CHF 40.00 discount to CVA members. Use the following promo code when registering to…
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest #cryptocurrency and #blockchain developments with our free news aggrega… https://t.co/HhNtSMMkXC 2018-03-04
- Want to present your #blockchain project/startup/research to a group of like-minded individuals? Association membe… https://t.co/TkLVluu4Zx 2018-03-05
- Presentations from Chainium and Alpine Mining at this evening’s Crypto Valley meetup. https://t.co/56xoydx0Oe 2018-03-06
- @KevinYang_VC Use the Contact Us form on our website to get in touch and tell us more about your timing and needs. in reply to KevinYang_VC 2018-03-06
- Looking for funding for your #blockchain startup? Access a growing collection of investors specializing in… https://t.co/pbRmgqvaY5 2018-03-07
- Do you agree with the consensus on the USD price of Bitcoin (BTC) at 12:00pm CET on December 31st 2018?… https://t.co/J5LfzBoMrh 2018-03-07
- Register now for the Crypto Valley Conference in June 2018. Pushing the boundaries of academic research in… https://t.co/bJG1AGUXD5 2018-03-07
- Looking for staff for your #blockchain startup? Or want to advertise an open post? Association members can advertis… https://t.co/A8C2Ryy9Sm 2018-03-07
- We totally agree. Don’t just #HODL, you got to #BUIDL! 2018-03-08
- One of the problems with asset-backed crypto marketplaces is so few of them seem to have procedures in place to sto… https://t.co/IVTpYdGs2W 2018-03-08
- US's FinCEN states that existing AML & KYC regulations will be applied to all ICO participants. https://t.co/MSiRVLgUSq 2018-03-08
- Increasing diversity in the #crypto space https://t.co/eB3Ca4oVy4 2018-03-09
- Extra seats just added for #FINMA ICO Roundtable in Zug. Last chance to apply! https://t.co/kB5O7HB0je 2018-03-09
- We've already made a tidy sum by having attempts to brute force attack the Crypto Valley website admin area diverte… https://t.co/VqwslwxKnR 2018-03-09
- Want to discuss cutting edge technologies with other #blockchain developers. Join our Coder events… https://t.co/mEgadyLHxZ 2018-03-09
FINMA will hold a series of general roundtable discussions (in English) to present its recently published ICO Guidelines in Zug, Geneva and Lugano. Amongst others FINMA will present its assessment of ICOs under its guidelines, the categorisation of tokens and how ICOs are potentially impacted by financial market regulation.
Due to high demand from members the Zug, Burgbachsaal event capacity has been increased by 50 seats. To accomodate this the new closing date for the Zug, Burgbachsaal event registration is now Monday 12th March 2018 at 11.00.
Also a limited number of seats are still available for the Lugano, USI University event taking place on 10th April. Registration for the Lugano, USI University event will remain open until Friday 30th March at 11.00.
Registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Participation is free of charge. Question Submission has already closed. Thank you to those who submitted questions.
***** NEW EXTENDED CAPACITY *****
Zug: 14th March 2018, 09.00-11.00, Burgbachsaal (Dorfstrasse 12, 6300 Zug), link to registration
***** LIMITED SEATS REMAINING *****
Lugano: 10th April 2018, 14.00-16.00, USI University (Via Buffi 13, 6900 Lugano), 13.00-15.00, link to registration.
***** SOLD OUT *****
Geneva: 21st March 2018, 10.00-12.00, Impact Hub Geneva (Rue Fendt 1, 1201 Geneva).
We were joined by Anson Zeall, who is one of the leaders of Singapore’s blockchain and FinTech community. We discussed how the Singapore ecosystem evolved, why it became a popular place to locate cryptocurrency project, its current regulatory framework. We also dove into some of the projects he is currently involved in including one involving tokenizing cows!