Swiss Business Hub USA (of the Swiss consulate) has reached out to us to ask if any members happen to be in the Santa Clara, California area on May 9….
Support the show, consider donating: BTC: 1CD83r9EzFinDNWwmRW4ssgCbhsM5bxXwg ETH: 0x8cdb49ca5103Ce06717C4daBBFD4857183f50935 We are joined by Charles Hoskinson, who played an early role in developing Ethereum and BitShares, and is currently the CEO of …
- Announcing the next #blockchain networking event in #Geneva, Wed 3rd May on #Health & #Freelancing. Look forward to… https://t.co/vumWqephOX 2018-04-29
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest #cryptocurrency and #blockchain developments with our free news aggrega… https://t.co/tcltytSQdo 2018-04-29
- Calling all Swiss entrepreneurs… https://t.co/v4I5PRJQDl 2018-04-29
- Want to present your #blockchain project/startup/research to a group of like-minded individuals? Association membe… https://t.co/5yU3Uoremf 2018-04-30
- RT @thecryptovalley: Announcing the next #blockchain networking event in #Geneva, Wed 3rd May on #Health & #Freelancing. Look forward to se… 2018-04-30
- Check out the Crypto Valley events calendar for this month. https://t.co/h1L5TymTLp https://t.co/mUnoRwrKO4 2018-04-30
- Register now for the Crypto Valley Conference in June 2018. Pushing the boundaries of academic research in… https://t.co/UpuMzaqE8b 2018-04-30
- Looking for staff for your #blockchain startup? Or want to advertise an open post? Association members can advertis… https://t.co/POhdi0lwdw 2018-05-01
- Recap: our strategic partner @KPMG_CH summarizes the FINMA ICO guidelines https://t.co/sMje21rGpO 2018-05-01
- Are you a #blockchain or #crypto investor interested in high quality #startups deal flow from the Crypto Valley? A… https://t.co/fozaJhs389 2018-05-02
- Do you agree with the consensus on the USD price of Bitcoin (BTC) at 12:00pm CET on December 31st 2018?… https://t.co/VuNTep2i35 2018-05-02
- CVA proud to be a partner of @MOBI_Connect, great #blockchain initiative for self-sovereing mobility data.… https://t.co/AvadKhSFpy 2018-05-02
- Tax Treatment of ICOs in Switzerland by Bär & Karrer https://t.co/wYscvll0SE 2018-05-03
- Submit your pitch to the #blockchain challenge by 30 April 2018 for a chance to compete in front of leading investo… https://t.co/HAKvPrOAJA 2018-05-04
- RT @SamChadwickXOR: @MME_Switzerland updates BCP framework to include FINMA ICO guidelines @thecryptovalley https://t.co/DjcjfDAJR4 2018-05-04
- The SEC is expected to publish a decision next week on whether it considers @ethereum to be a security or not. Wha… https://t.co/w2V6XlTOqS 2018-05-04
- Proud to have the @Swisscom @SwisscomBchain team as Platinum sponsors of the Crypto Valley Conference. Join us ther… https://t.co/abwMKYpQtu 2018-05-04
- You can now preview the agenda for the Crypto Valley Conference. We’re proud to be the only #blockchain conference… https://t.co/WGcqdHGpWF 2018-05-04
- Looking for funding for your #blockchain startup? Or looking to invest in #blockchain startups? Access a growing in… https://t.co/tJz6WBHibc 2018-05-05
- We will be present this year again at Consensus NY. Crypto Valley Members who happen to be in NY can get USD 300 of… https://t.co/LwwcegXvuM 2018-05-05
- Join a world-leading group of individuals and organizations to push the boundaries of academic research in… https://t.co/d6xqbUbXWN 2018-05-05
Today the Mobility Open Blockchain Initiative (MOBI) announced “its formation to explore blockchain for use in a new digital mobility ecosystem that could make transportation safer, more affordable, and more widely accessible. MOBI is actively working with companies accounting for over 70% of global vehicle production in terms of market share.”
The consortium’s goal is to “foster an ecosystem where businesses and consumers have security and sovereignty over their driving data, manage ride-share and car-share transactions, and store vehicle identity and usage information.”
The CVA is a founding member of the consortium, joining the likes of BMW, Bosch, Ford, General Motors, Groupe Renault, ZF, Aioi Nissay Dowa Insurance Services USA and many others in this important industry effort.
More information in the press release.
You can also check out the MOBI website.
We are joined by Humayun Sheikh and Toby Simpson, founders of the Fetch.ai project. This ambitious project seeks to create a self-learning blockchain network that fosters economic activity/combinations between off-chain AI agents. The fetch blockchain network will allow an AI agent, such as a delivery robot, to autonomously discover economic partners that would find its services and data valuable.
Support the show, consider donating: BTC: 1CD83r9EzFinDNWwmRW4ssgCbhsM5bxXwg ETH: 0x8cdb49ca5103Ce06717C4daBBFD4857183f50935 We are joined by Humayun Sheikh and Toby Simpson, founders of the Fetch.ai project. Humayun Sheikh is well known as the first i…