- Join us as Mauro Cappiello, Co-Chair, CVA Enterprise Blockchain Working Group, discusses all things related to the… https://t.co/eNLmzOrIwv 2020-02-10
- RT @itsa_global: .@thecryptovalley became a member of the International Token Standardization Association (ITSA) e.V.
- Next week the @hslu will host the 3rd International Blockchain Forum, a conference where scientists and business sp… https://t.co/1Hb2k5EzAg 2020-02-11
- @hslu @UKEmbassyBerne @CanSwitzerland @USEmbassyBern @Innosuisse @insolario @elblox @hive_power @UrbanChain_ @SomayehTaheri @drgorb @Alpiq in reply to thecryptovalley 2020-02-11
- The Crypto Valley Conference is back for its 3rd edition!
- RT @fintechf: New Post: Crypto Valley Association Announces Third Annual Crypto Valley Conference 2020 https://t.co/a39kcT1p4M #FintechFina… 2020-02-13
- RT @crypto_ninjas: Swiss #blockchain @thecryptovalley Conference 2020 set for June 11 – 12
- RT @CNNMoneyCH: What happened in #blockchain this week?
– Crypto shoppers head to @digitec_de @Galaxus
– Zermatt jumps on the #crypto tra… 2020-02-14
- RT @BitcoinGarden: Crypto Valley Association Announces Third Annual Crypto Valley Conference 2020 https://t.co/y5uAiGdLHb tnx @thecryptoval… 2020-02-14
- Interested in #smarthome and #blockchain? Come and discover how technology, regulation and industry meet at this ev… https://t.co/i1k8KcdWFt 2020-02-14
Zug, Switzerland – 12 February, 2020 – The Crypto Valley Association (CVA), a leading global blockchain and cryptographic technology ecosystem, has announced that its annual Crypto Valley Conference will take place from 11th – 12th June 2020.
This year’s conference will be held in the Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts’ new campus in Zug-Rotkreuz. Located in Switzerland’s tallest wooden building, the campus houses the School of Information Technology and the Institute of Financial Services.
Daniel Haudenschild, President of the Crypto Valley Association, said, “The CVA is excited to announce the third annual Crypto Valley Conference. By attracting more than 100 leaders in blockchain and crypto, the conference is a valuable platform for debate and discussion. Some topics we expect to be of particular interest this year include cryptoeconomics, regulation and governance, supply chain, IoT and shared data, smart contract security, micropayments, identity management, consensus protocols, and much more.”
The CVA’s Crypto Valley Conference is synonymous with the Swiss blockchain ecosystem and will once again bring together the most impactful leaders and changemakers in the global blockchain and crypto industry. The two-day event will see more than 50 presentations from global industry leaders, covering topics such as technology, economics, finance, law, and regulation. Scholars, researchers, developers, CEO’s, CTO’s, lawyers, and government officials will gather to share successes, challenges, and ambitions for the future.
Prof. Dr. Alexander Denzler, head of the Blockchain Lab at Lucerne University of Applied Sciences and Arts, said, “The foundation of a sustainable blockchain ecosystem lies in cultivating a lasting culture of information-sharing and collaboration between academia, innovators, and regulators. The Crypto Valley Conference has become a staple event in the industry’s diary for its ability to foster this environment by bringing together the brightest and most influential people and ideas in the blockchain space.”
Jérôme Bailly, Executive Director of the Crypto Valley Association concluded, “The outcomes of events such as the Crypto Valley Conference are of immense value to the industry. We are proud to be building on the successes of our last two conferences and look forward to welcoming speakers and participants, both new and old.”
Tickets and sponsorship applications for this year’s conference are now open.
For more information visit https://www.cryptovalleyconference.com
- Our last ICO / STO report with @PwC_Switzerland @strategyand is featured in an article in @letemps by @sebruche (in… https://t.co/zqVKriQgsY 2020-02-03
- Make sure to catch #DennisFlad on stage March 12 at the inaugural CVA Working Group Event, discussing various… https://t.co/F8C87ukONK 2020-02-05
- We are happy to invite you on Feb.27 in #Zug to come discover #OpenVASP, the #Swiss initiative led by key industry… https://t.co/A7lfJ6oRFH 2020-02-06
- RT @lykke: Invitation!
Presentation of the #OpenVasp initiative at @CV_Labs on Feb. 27, 2020
- We're excited to announce the inaugural Enterprise Blockchain Working Group Event co-hosted by the #CVA,… https://t.co/aSd3edIxW4 2020-01-28
- RT @FintechCH: Globales Krypto-Fundraising: Schweiz als attraktiver Hub und Tokenisierungsstandort https://t.co/PkhLnrO2o1 @PwC_Switzerland… 2020-01-28
- RT @Crowdfundnews: Taiwanese Congressman Jason Hsu Lauds Swiss “OpenVASP” Initiative in Speech Delivered in Davos https://t.co/O5BmJu9CuT h… 2020-01-30
- 6th ICO / STO Report, by @PwC @strategyand in cooperation with the Crypto Valley Association. Global crypto fundrai… https://t.co/ZkIjnBJySA 2020-01-30
- RT @PwC_Switzerland: In the first 10 months of 2019 more than 380 token offerings were settled as initial coin offerings (#ICO), security t… 2020-01-31