- Join the CVA on the 15th of September in our “blockchain community lounge” during the event of the Geneva Polo Club… https://t.co/5zySQtwzE1 2019-08-26
- The CVA would like to felicitate @WeAreSEBA
and @sygnumofficial on the reception of their banking and securities de… https://t.co/rzQTQkQJOV 2019-08-27
- RT @ian_simpson80: Lunch-time #tech deep dive from in-house #crypto engineers as @BitcoinSuisseAG gears up for #ethereum20 – and all the po… 2019-08-28
- Yesterday, an evening of networking and brainstorming on the application of anti-money laundering regulations to vi… https://t.co/5Ayj0WuOlU 2019-08-28
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: In light of recent FATF guidelines for Virtual Asset Service Providers, Bitcoin Suisse is using its expertise and expe… 2019-08-29
- The CVA is glad to announce its official partnership with @LabsMacro, a Do Tank focusing on the achievement of Sust… https://t.co/wHWwGbskgg 2019-08-29
- The CVA would like to invite you to "Blockchain 4 Impact", a joint conference of the United Nations Joint Inspectio… https://t.co/oKHP81WOvr 2019-08-30
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: The official opening of our Liechtenstein office in Vaduz will take place on the 5 September. Together with @aeternity… 2019-08-19
- "VASP means any natural or legal person who conducts one or more of the following activities for or on behalf of an… https://t.co/pYv2KOLhg8 2019-08-19
- The CVA has cooperated with @SwissBankingSBA to update the 2018 guidelines on opening corporate accounts for blockc… https://t.co/gEaYTy3gi8 2019-08-21
- The CVA is pleased to announce the appointment of Samuel Dionne as new Head of Communications.
The Crypto Valley Association announces a change in leadership, appointing Samuel Dionne as the new Head of Communications, replacing Ian Simpson on the aforementioned position.
After having served as Chair of the CVA Communications Working Group and Head of Communications since June 2018, Ian Simpson has decided to accept a new role at Bitcoin Suisse AG in Zug and as a result, step down from his operational involvement in the CVA and pass the torch over to Samuel Dionne.
“I believe that communications continues to play a pivotal role in the work that the Crypto Valley Association does in building and supporting the blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and beyond. I’m sure that Samuel will do an excellent job in supporting the Association’s community and telling the story of its members. I look forward to remaining part of that narrative now with Bitcoin Suisse, Crypto Valley’s oldest crypto-financial services company,” said Ian Simpson.
Samuel Dionne is bringing his extensive knowledge of blockchain communities along with him. A veteran in communications of the Canadian Armed Forces and Founder of Gremis, an emerging fintech public relations firm, Samuel has been involved in various Swiss enterprises, such as SEBA Crypto AG and the Swiss Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
“Ian has done a wonderful job during his time in position, setting up a structure which will allow us to build from. It is an honour for me to take over the communications of the Association and join a group of such talents,” Samuel commented.
“My goal will remain relatively untouched from the current one: truthfully communicate the happenings and actions taking place within the ecosystem to our growing community. I intend to continue the great work that my predecessor started and push it forward, with a touch of my own,” he added.
The board is wishing success to Ian in his new role and welcomes Samuel to the team.
- We are proudly announcing the development of a new platform for our members!
- @thecryptovalley Association releases the Digital Finance SRO project for independent implementation.
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: https://t.co/cX6DTOi5OV 2019-08-08
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: Don't miss out: This week’s Decrypt episode is all about the strength of the Bitcoin network, currently at an all-time… 2019-08-08
Angelica Bienz assumes the lead role in developing an independent Digital Finance SRO
The CVA under the lead of Mattia Rattaggi has developed a project and an implementation plan for an SRO dedicated to the needs of the digital/crypto finance. The CVA has gone through an official selection process to identify private sector parties interested in driving the SRO to an independent and commercially self-sustainable association. It is now pleased to announce that Angelica Bienz has been selected to implement the project and lead the SRO. The BoD of the CVA wishes her success in her endeavor.
CVA President Daniel Haudenschild commented, “I am very pleased that the SRO project will be implemented as an independent and commercially self-sustainable association within the Cryptovalley ecosystem by Angelica Bienz. Such market infrastructure was identified by the ecosystem participants as needed to help transitioning the growing digital and crypto asset service industry to the next level of maturity.”
Angelica is a governance and accredited audit expert with over 15 years of experience in the financial industry, driving development and innovation in audit, control, and risk management. She combines deep knowledge of the traditional financial industry, advanced exposure to the regulatory challenges of the crypto and blockchain-based asset industry, and has been engaged in the crypto valley ecosystem very early on, contributing regularly to the CVA working group “Policy and Regulation”.
We are proudly announcing the development of a new platform for our members!
The platform will not only have integrated blockchain functionalities but offers many new features that make the
Crypto Valley ecosystem come to life.
If you want to take part in our journey as a sponsor or solution provider get in touch:
- The plot thickens for the companies seeking to be the first #crypto bank in Switzerland. #cryptovalley #Blockchain… https://t.co/EytTY2fcFx 2019-07-30
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: https://t.co/008MSRvj80
After the launch of Bitcoin Suisse Decrypt last week, we just published the sec… 2019-07-31
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: Our CEO Dr. Arthur Vayloyan about the integration of Blockchain studies in universities:
– The impact on both talents… 2019-08-01
- RT @Jelurida: Happy National Day, Switzerland! ? ?? ? https://t.co/SuYu703Dr2 2019-08-01
- In the name of the Crypto Valley Association and our members, we wish a happy Swiss National Day to Crypto Nation S… https://t.co/Plb7qJr6Ep 2019-08-01
- The CVA is pleased to announce new leadership in its Southern Alps Chapter in Ticino and Italy. Read more here ? ?… https://t.co/ZT7vZPtFu1 2019-08-02
The Crypto Valley Association has announced a change in governance of its Southern Alps Chapter, with the current chair, Gianni Minetti, passing the torch to Lars Schlichting and Gianfranco Prini, respectively taking over as co-chairs for Ticino and for Italy. With this, the Southern Alps Chapter intends not only to further accelerate the aggregation and dissemination of know-how in Ticino, but also expand its activities to Italy as a natural extension for exchanges and the cross creation of value.
Lars Schlichting brings to the Chapter his advisory experience to corporate clients in the application of new technologies like blockchain, as well as in the compliance with regulatory laws. An attorney-at-law, Lars was part of the legal department of the Swiss Federal Banking Commission (now FINMA) and Partner at KPMG. Since 2018 he has worked with Kellerhals Carrard law firm and the Poseidon Group Holding.
Gianfranco Prini will support the Chapter thanks to his uniquely vast and eclectic knowledge and passion for computer science. Founder and executive of multiple technology companies, Gianfranco has a 45 year long academic career in Pisa and Milano as a professor of theoretical computer science, logics and AI; programming languages, operating systems and software engineering; computer networking, web technologies and digital communication; history of computer science and computing.
President Daniel Haudenschild commented “I am very happy that the CVA Southern Alps could gain such unique expertise from Lars Schlichting and Gianfranco Prini, two outstanding players in the ecosystem, while retaining the solid performance always granted by Gianni Minetti and Julia Borghese in every event they organized. With this governance we are best set up to serve the needs of the buoyant crypto and blockchain industry in the southern alps.”
Gianni Minetti and Julia Borghese, current chair and co-chair, will remain part of the CVA and keep actively contributing to its activities and success.
The Chapter will keep supporting contributions to discuss and grow blockchain and cryptographic technologies in academic and business communities, promote events for private and public organizations willing to explore this technology, and engage industry associations, financial institutions, research institutes and local government representatives.
Media Contact for the Southern Alps Chapter:
Julia Borghese, email@example.com
- RT @ConsenSys: Happy Birthday Ether(eum) ?! 5 years ago the Ethereum crowdsale went live. Check out how the #Ethereum network is doing so f… 2019-07-23
- RT @Jelurida: Congrats to @ethereum – 5 years after their crowdsale went live on this day in 2014! We started a bit earlier (2013) ?- and k… 2019-07-23
- RT @UrsBolt: Finance 3.0 – Switzerland’s 5 would-be #crypto banks:
- Only a few spots left!
- The ESTV & STFA have finalised their VAT guidance on supplies with #blockchain and #DLT – read more from the CVA Ta… https://t.co/lwq7ls9WVU 2019-07-15
- The CVA is undertaking to support the #crypto and #blockchain community with a targeted initiative in light of the… https://t.co/kTp5KF1tuq 2019-07-15
- What are Swiss private banks working on behind the scenes when it comes to #crypto? #cryptvalley @sionik_
Crypto V… https://t.co/2ZsG6C3frF 2019-07-17
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: Application for Swiss Banking License submitted to the FINMA.
We took this step to further expand our offering with re… 2019-07-17
- The CVA announces that Kamales Lardi tendered her resignation from the board, effective 1 July 2019.… https://t.co/OFj5uAvHAW 2019-07-18
- RT @sionik_: Looking for venture capital funding in @thecryptovalley – here are some of the top companies who invest. #cryptovalley #blockc… 2019-07-19