Defining and driving the adoption of security standards and best practices for blockchain projects. Educating users and promoting cutting edge security products and services offered in Switzerland.
- Establish security best practices in three key areas related to blockchain projects and startups:
- Secure product development: trade-offs of blockchain platforms in terms of security, scalability, and performance; reliability of available libraries; state-of-the-art security tools
- Security audits: state-of-the-art techniques for auditing projects, reliability levels offered by different techniques, criteria to evaluate the reliability of security audits
- Key management: User guidance to secure usage and management of private keys and wallets
- Educate users on best practices and state-of-the-art security products and services available on the market.
- Raise awareness about state-of-the-art security products and services provided by Swiss companies. Promote their adoption on the Swiss and global markets.