A feisty panel and friendly meetup in Zug, Switzerland
Little Switzerland has long punched above its weight in many fields, from banking to high-tech manufacturing to its legendary watches. It is now doing the same in blockchain and cryptographic technologies. But can the country really compete with larger hubs like London, Singapore or New York? We think it can.
With its visionary entrepreneurs and cryptographic technology pioneers, deep pools of capital and world-class engineering talent, low taxes, friendly regulatory environment, and deep-seated culture of privacy protection and decentralized institutions, Crypto Valley has the ingredients to become one of the world’s leading blockchain and cryptographic technology ecosystems. And naturally it not only competes with other locations – it also collaborates with them in the global effort to develop these technologies and their related businesses.
Find out more – including how you can contribute to and benefit from Crypto Valley’s many advantages – at our panel and meetup. It promises to be a feisty discussion as well as a friendly get-together with peers and potential partners.
– Nicolas Bürer, Managing Director Digital Switzerland
– Mona El Isa, Founder Melonport
– Nilson Kufus, Founder Nomoko
– Søren Fog, Board Member, Crypto Valley Association
– Matthias Michel, Head of the Department of Economic Affairs, Canton of Zug
– Mathias Ruch, Investor Lakeside Partners
– Tom Lyons, Lyons Communications (host and moderator)