Members can apply here to present at future events
Towards Success of Enterprise Blockchain in Your Business
February 6 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am
The event simultaneously takes place in South Korea and Switzerland.
The event will discuss the theme of how to successfully implement Enterprise Blockchain Applications in your business, including success factors and learnings.
Register for tickets today.
Door Opening – 8.30 – 9.00 CET/16.30 – 17.00 KST
Opening Speech – 9.00 – 9.30h /17:00 – 17:30
- Enterprise Blockchain Solutions and how to bring them alive by Dennis Flad, Chairman CVA Enterprise Blockchain Working Group
- Introduction Enterprise Blockchain Working Group by Mauro Cappiello, Co-Chair CVA Enterprise Blockchain Working Group
Current Solutions – 9.30 – 10.00h/17:30 – 18:00h
- Enterprise Blockchain Solutions in Korea by Jeong Gyun Park, Head of Enterprise Blockchain Business, ICONLOOP, Seoul
- Blockchain for Luxury Goods by Pedro Lopez-Belmonte, Senior Blockchain & Solution Architect, Richemont International SA, Geneva
Trends in Enterprise Blockchain Solutions – 10.00 – 10.30h/18.00 – 18.30h
- Korean Trends by Prof. Sooyong Park, Blockchain and Software Engineering Lab, Sogang University, Seoul
- Crypto Valley Trends by Prof. Claudio Tressone, University of Zurich Blockchain Center, Zurich
The Future – 10.30 – 11.00h/18.30 – 19.00h
- Panel discussion between Academia and Business with moderation by Josh Choi, Co-Chair CVA Enterprise Blockchain Working Group