It’s that time of year again, Devcon time! Just as the conference was wrapping up, we sat down at the Prague Congress Center for a Devcon4 recap. Join Brian, Friederike, Sebastien, and a surprise guest host as we share our thoughts on the event, and how the Ethereum ecosystem has evolved since we last met in Cancun.
Topics covered in this episode:
- Devcon4 compared to Devcon3
- Changes to the Ethereum Foundation management
- Serenity (Ethereum 2.0) roadmap
- The shift from HODL to BUIDL
- The apparent departure of ICOs from the landscape
- The growth of grant programs
- Brian’s talk at the Generalized Mining panel
- This year’s emphasis on security
- Web3 Summit in Berlin the previous week
Thank you to our sponsors for their support:
- Simplify your hiring process & access the best blockchain talent . Get a $1,000 credit on your first hire at toptal.com/epicenter.
- Deploy enterprise-ready consortium blockchain networks that scale in just a few clicks. More at aka.ms/epicenter.
This episode is hosted by Brian Fabian Crain, Friederike Ernst and Sébastien Couture. Show notes and listening options: epicenter.tv/260