Support the show, consider donating: BTC: 1CD83r9EzFinDNWwmRW4ssgCbhsM5bxXwg ETH: 0x8cdb49ca5103Ce06717C4daBBFD4857183f50935 We were joined by Anson Zeall, who is one of the leaders of Singapore’s blockchain and FinTech community. We discussed ho…
- Looking for funding for your #blockchain startup? Access a growing collection of investors specializing in… https://t.co/tI1BRV4PFj 2018-02-25
- Register now for the Crypto Valley Conference in June 2018. Pushing the boundaries of academic research in… https://t.co/jLSf390g4d 2018-02-25
- Keep your finger on the pulse of the latest #cryptocurrency and #blockchain developments with our free news aggrega… https://t.co/ImKtan4Vc1 2018-02-25
- RT @edtech_ch: #RT @dgt_switzerland: RT @nicolasburer: Switzerland is at the centre of a financial revolution! I personnaly think it is ind… 2018-02-25
- Pay for your Crypto Valley membership by mining #monero or just do it as a donation. https://t.co/6L4n54Pbza… https://t.co/1qcu6WC4YR 2018-02-26
- Want to discuss cutting edge technologies with other #blockchain developers. Join our Coder events… https://t.co/s3O8MVXBIi 2018-02-27
- Looking for staff for your #blockchain startup? Or want to advertise an open post? Association members can advertis… https://t.co/vmOz3k2NkD 2018-02-28
- Check out the Crypto Valley events calendar for this month. https://t.co/h1L5TymTLp https://t.co/vJsCCckhck 2018-03-01
- Have your say: #FINMA to hold roundtables in Switzerland to present new #ICO guidelines and gather feedback from th… https://t.co/UyEOK44czA 2018-03-01
- Are you a #blockchain or #crypto investor interested in high quality #startups deal flow from the Crypto Valley? A… https://t.co/dFWCJPPfwr 2018-03-03
- RT @RogerDarin: Some people in crypto space only rarely speak, but when they do, you should pay attention.
FINMA will hold a series of general roundtable discussions (in English) to present its recently published ICO Guidelines in Zug, Geneva and Lugano.
Amongst others FINMA will present its assessment of ICOs under its guidelines, the categorisation of tokens and how ICOs are potentially impacted by financial market regulation.
The attendees who have questions to Finma about the ICO Guidelines, if any, are kindly requested to send such questions ultimately by 6th March via the Question Submission Form link.
The closing date for registration is 6th March 2018. Please note that the number of places is limited. Registrations will be handled on a first-come, first-served basis. Participation is free of charge.
Zug: 14th March 2018, 09.00-11.00, Burgbachsaal (Dorfstrasse 12, 6300 Zug), link to registration
Lugano: 10th April 2018, 14.00-16.00, USI University (Via Buffi 13, 6900 Lugano), link to registration.
Geneva: 21st March 2018, 10.00-12.00, Impact Hub Geneva (Rue Fendt 1, 1201 Geneva), link to registration.