- Crypto Valley Association and @ZurichCVB (Zürich Tourism) Announce Strategic Partnership.
- Take part in the first official Blockchain seminar in Canton Schwyz!
- RT @JeromeBailly: Very happy to welcome @YouHodler as a new corporate member of @thecryptovalley western chapter. Join our community https:… 2019-10-03
- The CVA is glad to be supporting the upcoming event of CryptoMountain Rocks in Sion.
- Join us for a panel discussion organized by the @finnovationCH with Switzerland’s Challenger Banks – @WeAreSEBA ,… https://t.co/Ve09eN68dG 2019-09-24
- The Education Working Group of the CVA is currently looking for volunteers!
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: Anyone arriving in Geneva or Zurich today to visit #cryptonation Switzerland (and join the Crypto Nation Party at @Cha… 2019-09-27
- Chair of CVA Western Chapter, @JeromeBailly, quoted in an article about Libra from @letemps, Swiss media outlet.… https://t.co/7pTMcl98QL 2019-09-27
- Interested in participating in the first Sustainable Finance Hackathon of Geneva?
- RT @Cointelegraph: A forum of central banks will meet with Libra on Monday to assess the purported financial stability risks of the project… 2019-09-16
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: Today is a very special day for us: Afina Inina joined us as Solution Architect and is officially our #100th employee!… 2019-09-16
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: If you've heard of #Libra – you've heard of a #stablecoin. How essential are they…and more importantly, how stable a… 2019-09-17
- The CVA is pleased to announce the appointment of @JeromeBailly as new Chair of Western Chapter.
- With over 100+ attendees, the 3rd edition of the Swiss Blockchain Security was a great success.
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: How can off-chain data consistently be delivered to the blockchain to exploit the huge potential of #blockchain techno… 2019-09-10
- The CVA was glad to participate in the creation of this magazine by contributing content on the matter of "Growing… https://t.co/p8H46JVhE5 2019-09-11
- Attend the #ZurichMeetsSeoul events for free: https://t.co/pGKP39BB9Y
- Join the CVA on the 15th of September in our “blockchain community lounge” during the event of the Geneva Polo Club… https://t.co/5zySQtwzE1 2019-08-26
- The CVA would like to felicitate @WeAreSEBA
and @sygnumofficial on the reception of their banking and securities de… https://t.co/rzQTQkQJOV 2019-08-27
- RT @ian_simpson80: Lunch-time #tech deep dive from in-house #crypto engineers as @BitcoinSuisseAG gears up for #ethereum20 – and all the po… 2019-08-28
- Yesterday, an evening of networking and brainstorming on the application of anti-money laundering regulations to vi… https://t.co/5Ayj0WuOlU 2019-08-28
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: In light of recent FATF guidelines for Virtual Asset Service Providers, Bitcoin Suisse is using its expertise and expe… 2019-08-29
- The CVA is glad to announce its official partnership with @LabsMacro, a Do Tank focusing on the achievement of Sust… https://t.co/wHWwGbskgg 2019-08-29
- The CVA would like to invite you to "Blockchain 4 Impact", a joint conference of the United Nations Joint Inspectio… https://t.co/oKHP81WOvr 2019-08-30
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: The official opening of our Liechtenstein office in Vaduz will take place on the 5 September. Together with @aeternity… 2019-08-19
- "VASP means any natural or legal person who conducts one or more of the following activities for or on behalf of an… https://t.co/pYv2KOLhg8 2019-08-19
- The CVA has cooperated with @SwissBankingSBA to update the 2018 guidelines on opening corporate accounts for blockc… https://t.co/gEaYTy3gi8 2019-08-21
- The CVA is pleased to announce the appointment of Samuel Dionne as new Head of Communications.
The Crypto Valley Association announces a change in leadership, appointing Samuel Dionne as the new Head of Communications, replacing Ian Simpson on the aforementioned position.
After having served as Chair of the CVA Communications Working Group and Head of Communications since June 2018, Ian Simpson has decided to accept a new role at Bitcoin Suisse AG in Zug and as a result, step down from his operational involvement in the CVA and pass the torch over to Samuel Dionne.
“I believe that communications continues to play a pivotal role in the work that the Crypto Valley Association does in building and supporting the blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and beyond. I’m sure that Samuel will do an excellent job in supporting the Association’s community and telling the story of its members. I look forward to remaining part of that narrative now with Bitcoin Suisse, Crypto Valley’s oldest crypto-financial services company,” said Ian Simpson.
Samuel Dionne is bringing his extensive knowledge of blockchain communities along with him. A veteran in communications of the Canadian Armed Forces and Founder of Gremis, an emerging fintech public relations firm, Samuel has been involved in various Swiss enterprises, such as SEBA Crypto AG and the Swiss Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
“Ian has done a wonderful job during his time in position, setting up a structure which will allow us to build from. It is an honour for me to take over the communications of the Association and join a group of such talents,” Samuel commented.
“My goal will remain relatively untouched from the current one: truthfully communicate the happenings and actions taking place within the ecosystem to our growing community. I intend to continue the great work that my predecessor started and push it forward, with a touch of my own,” he added.
The board is wishing success to Ian in his new role and welcomes Samuel to the team.
- We are proudly announcing the development of a new platform for our members!
- @thecryptovalley Association releases the Digital Finance SRO project for independent implementation.
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: https://t.co/cX6DTOi5OV 2019-08-08
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: Don't miss out: This week’s Decrypt episode is all about the strength of the Bitcoin network, currently at an all-time… 2019-08-08
Angelica Bienz assumes the lead role in developing an independent Digital Finance SRO
The CVA under the lead of Mattia Rattaggi has developed a project and an implementation plan for an SRO dedicated to the needs of the digital/crypto finance. The CVA has gone through an official selection process to identify private sector parties interested in driving the SRO to an independent and commercially self-sustainable association. It is now pleased to announce that Angelica Bienz has been selected to implement the project and lead the SRO. The BoD of the CVA wishes her success in her endeavor.
CVA President Daniel Haudenschild commented, “I am very pleased that the SRO project will be implemented as an independent and commercially self-sustainable association within the Cryptovalley ecosystem by Angelica Bienz. Such market infrastructure was identified by the ecosystem participants as needed to help transitioning the growing digital and crypto asset service industry to the next level of maturity.”
Angelica is a governance and accredited audit expert with over 15 years of experience in the financial industry, driving development and innovation in audit, control, and risk management. She combines deep knowledge of the traditional financial industry, advanced exposure to the regulatory challenges of the crypto and blockchain-based asset industry, and has been engaged in the crypto valley ecosystem very early on, contributing regularly to the CVA working group “Policy and Regulation”.
We are proudly announcing the development of a new platform for our members!
The platform will not only have integrated blockchain functionalities but offers many new features that make the
Crypto Valley ecosystem come to life.
If you want to take part in our journey as a sponsor or solution provider get in touch: