- RT @CryptoFinanceAG: In today's article from our Building Block Magazine, Samuel Dionne, Head of Communications at @thecryptovalley, provid… 2019-11-12
- CVA's Regulatory Working Group (RWG) has been working on "Economic Framework of Digital Currencies", a paper examin… https://t.co/VUNJ06xqHx 2019-11-13
- Watch our new monthly update video to learn more about October's happenings in the Crypto Valley!
- What is OpenVASP? https://t.co/61jb2IvM0S
- Join us on the 26th of November in Indonesia for BlockBali!
- 🎈 SAVE THE DATE! The official launch of CVA's Western Chapter is marked to be on December 2, 2019.
- Join us in Moscow on the 28th of November for an event on STOs organized by @RainierAdvisory.
- The Swiss Italian and Southern Alps Chapter of the CVA is glad to invite you to a free event about Decentralized Fi… https://t.co/eIjJf0nK5C 2019-11-08
- In September 2019, the Commission for Auditing of EXPERTsuisse published a Q&A guidance on the audit of cryptocurre… https://t.co/TKkaOZlBZD 2019-10-28
- We are happy to announce that you can now apply for the Swiss FinTech Awards 2020.
- Join us on the 14th of November for a free event by @FrenchTechSwiss on Blockchain and the Future of Banking.
- RT @thecryptovalley: Take part in the first official Blockchain seminar in Canton Schwyz!
Get a better understanding of blockchain technol… 2019-11-01
- Crypto Valley Association and @ZurichCVB (Zürich Tourism) Announce Strategic Partnership.
- Take part in the first official Blockchain seminar in Canton Schwyz!
- RT @JeromeBailly: Very happy to welcome @YouHodler as a new corporate member of @thecryptovalley western chapter. Join our community https:… 2019-10-03
- The CVA is glad to be supporting the upcoming event of CryptoMountain Rocks in Sion.
- Join us for a panel discussion organized by the @finnovationCH with Switzerland’s Challenger Banks – @WeAreSEBA ,… https://t.co/Ve09eN68dG 2019-09-24
- The Education Working Group of the CVA is currently looking for volunteers!
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: Anyone arriving in Geneva or Zurich today to visit #cryptonation Switzerland (and join the Crypto Nation Party at @Cha… 2019-09-27
- Chair of CVA Western Chapter, @JeromeBailly, quoted in an article about Libra from @letemps, Swiss media outlet.… https://t.co/7pTMcl98QL 2019-09-27
- Interested in participating in the first Sustainable Finance Hackathon of Geneva?
- RT @Cointelegraph: A forum of central banks will meet with Libra on Monday to assess the purported financial stability risks of the project… 2019-09-16
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: Today is a very special day for us: Afina Inina joined us as Solution Architect and is officially our #100th employee!… 2019-09-16
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: If you've heard of #Libra – you've heard of a #stablecoin. How essential are they…and more importantly, how stable a… 2019-09-17
- The CVA is pleased to announce the appointment of @JeromeBailly as new Chair of Western Chapter.
- With over 100+ attendees, the 3rd edition of the Swiss Blockchain Security was a great success.
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: How can off-chain data consistently be delivered to the blockchain to exploit the huge potential of #blockchain techno… 2019-09-10
- The CVA was glad to participate in the creation of this magazine by contributing content on the matter of "Growing… https://t.co/p8H46JVhE5 2019-09-11
- Attend the #ZurichMeetsSeoul events for free: https://t.co/pGKP39BB9Y
- Join the CVA on the 15th of September in our “blockchain community lounge” during the event of the Geneva Polo Club… https://t.co/5zySQtwzE1 2019-08-26
- The CVA would like to felicitate @WeAreSEBA
and @sygnumofficial on the reception of their banking and securities de… https://t.co/rzQTQkQJOV 2019-08-27
- RT @ian_simpson80: Lunch-time #tech deep dive from in-house #crypto engineers as @BitcoinSuisseAG gears up for #ethereum20 – and all the po… 2019-08-28
- Yesterday, an evening of networking and brainstorming on the application of anti-money laundering regulations to vi… https://t.co/5Ayj0WuOlU 2019-08-28
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: In light of recent FATF guidelines for Virtual Asset Service Providers, Bitcoin Suisse is using its expertise and expe… 2019-08-29
- The CVA is glad to announce its official partnership with @LabsMacro, a Do Tank focusing on the achievement of Sust… https://t.co/wHWwGbskgg 2019-08-29
- The CVA would like to invite you to "Blockchain 4 Impact", a joint conference of the United Nations Joint Inspectio… https://t.co/oKHP81WOvr 2019-08-30
- RT @BitcoinSuisseAG: The official opening of our Liechtenstein office in Vaduz will take place on the 5 September. Together with @aeternity… 2019-08-19
- "VASP means any natural or legal person who conducts one or more of the following activities for or on behalf of an… https://t.co/pYv2KOLhg8 2019-08-19
- The CVA has cooperated with @SwissBankingSBA to update the 2018 guidelines on opening corporate accounts for blockc… https://t.co/gEaYTy3gi8 2019-08-21
- The CVA is pleased to announce the appointment of Samuel Dionne as new Head of Communications.
The Crypto Valley Association announces a change in leadership, appointing Samuel Dionne as the new Head of Communications, replacing Ian Simpson on the aforementioned position.
After having served as Chair of the CVA Communications Working Group and Head of Communications since June 2018, Ian Simpson has decided to accept a new role at Bitcoin Suisse AG in Zug and as a result, step down from his operational involvement in the CVA and pass the torch over to Samuel Dionne.
“I believe that communications continues to play a pivotal role in the work that the Crypto Valley Association does in building and supporting the blockchain ecosystem in Switzerland and beyond. I’m sure that Samuel will do an excellent job in supporting the Association’s community and telling the story of its members. I look forward to remaining part of that narrative now with Bitcoin Suisse, Crypto Valley’s oldest crypto-financial services company,” said Ian Simpson.
Samuel Dionne is bringing his extensive knowledge of blockchain communities along with him. A veteran in communications of the Canadian Armed Forces and Founder of Gremis, an emerging fintech public relations firm, Samuel has been involved in various Swiss enterprises, such as SEBA Crypto AG and the Swiss Canadian Chamber of Commerce.
“Ian has done a wonderful job during his time in position, setting up a structure which will allow us to build from. It is an honour for me to take over the communications of the Association and join a group of such talents,” Samuel commented.
“My goal will remain relatively untouched from the current one: truthfully communicate the happenings and actions taking place within the ecosystem to our growing community. I intend to continue the great work that my predecessor started and push it forward, with a touch of my own,” he added.
The board is wishing success to Ian in his new role and welcomes Samuel to the team.