- To our more than 1 200 Members, 4 Strategic Partners and countless friends and collaborators around the world, we w… https://t.co/LKDBNPz6pa 2018-12-23
- We are glad to share a treasure trove of information, reports and documentation for #startups and #blockchain compa… https://t.co/clnY5jTEZQ 2018-12-24
- 2018 CRYPTO VALLEY YEAR IN REVIEW (Part 4) The start of something big? Some big projects got off the ground in 2018… https://t.co/xhPot46Fs5 2018-12-26
- Join us in the iconic #Crypto #Valley in February for the M-1 Asset Management 3.0 conference hosted by @melonport… https://t.co/LiF4u2to5t 2018-12-27
- Want to share your ideas or project with the #cryptovalley community? Apply to present at one of our meet ups or la… https://t.co/pZKoiRETgp 2018-12-27
- RT @wmougayar: Looking forward to being in Hong Kong January 10th for this @blockstack event, with a new presentation I've been working on-… 2018-12-27
- RT @web3foundation: W3F is excited to support the @AdEx_Network's work both on Substrate and @Polkadotnetwork.
- RT @validitylabs: How #blockchain can impact academic journals.
- RT @ian_simpson80: My contribution to @coindesk 2018 Year in Review with a @thecryptovalley perspective – yes, we are better together a… 2018-12-28
- The future belongs to #buidlers …. https://t.co/66E0pC2Y0T 2018-12-28
Ho-ho-ho, looks like Santa put crypto on the nice list. Crypto is in the green today! We’re going to take a closer look at Ethereum (ETH), EOS, and Litecoin (LTC) to see if anything is going on with these coins.
Let’s dig in!
We live in a time of rapidly advancing technology. Interconnectivity has brought the world closer than it’s ever been before, however, it’s also made our personal information far more vulnerable as a result.
Passwords have long been seen as the corner…
We’re joined by Nadav Hollander, co-founder and president of Dharma, a decentralized protocol for bringing tokenized lending contracts to the ethereum blockchain.
Support the show, consider donating: BTC: 1CD83r9EzFinDNWwmRW4ssgCbhsM5bxXwg ETH: 0x8cdb49ca5103Ce06717C4daBBFD4857183f50935 Lending is one core pillar of the economy, enabling one person or company to be entrepeneurial with someone else’s capita…
- RT @ian_simpson80: Great to see international attention on Switzerland's work to build a strong regulatory framework for #blockchain and #D… 2018-12-17
- CRYPTO VALLEY YEAR IN REVIEW (Part 2) – This year saw many events, including the Crypto Valley Conference in Zug -… https://t.co/U1zZl7OCqN 2018-12-18
- RT @melonport: ?Everything you always wanted to know about Melon but were too afraid to ask….
A neat summary of the Melonomics series!
- Very much looking forward to seeing everyone again in the iconic #Crypto #Valley in February for the M-1 Asset Mana… https://t.co/ktQyYvENLe 2018-12-19
- RT @TezosFoundation: Great chance to meet with #Tezos community members at the @thecryptovalley event in Zurich tonight. Professor Luis Fel… 2018-12-19
- 2018 CRYPTO VALLEY YEAR IN REVIEW – @ethereumJoseph visits #cryptovalley – @PwC_Switzerland & @strategyand publish… https://t.co/ueisIj6Zf2 2018-12-20
- RT @jennaszenk: Melon is #12 among all projects for public code commits over the past year. With 6 full time developers and 1 part time, I… 2018-12-20
Crypto players from around the globe are chiming in on the direction of the Bitcoin price in 2019. Will it continue to see price crashes? Or will the current recovery continue? Better yet, has the industry had a good year and will it continue to have s…
Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) is reportedly developing a cryptocurrency that will let users send money via its WhatsApp messaging app. The new cryptocurrency would launch first in India—a country with over 200 million Whatsapp users and the world’s leader…
The cryptocurrency market has hit a bit of stride these past few days. One the market hasn’t seen in quite some time. Bitcoin (BTC) is trading above $4,000, and Ethereum is sitting just above $115. Today, we’ll take a closer look at Bitcoin…
CVA Governance – Revised Governance Documents – FINAL Member Consultation Based on the conclusions and recommendations from the final Governance Report (link) as well as various other feedback received during…